Starting up and developing a new business is never easy and your biggest challenges are rarely within your comfort zone. Having helped other companies to establish, we can provide you with additional skills and capabilities in areas such as planning, funding and marketing. A critical challenge is proposition testing, for example, to provide sufficient evidence for you to justify investment.
Start-up and expansion
We are keen to help like-minded individuals and organisations to start something new or diversify into new fields. We currently work with start-up ventures and can bring valuable experience:
We can help with:
- Brand development, leveraging and exploiting.
- Market assessment – existing and new.
- Tendering strategy.
- Resource planning – capacity and capability, providing flexible models.
- Business planning.
- Financial planning.
- Organisational structure.
- Business development planning.