Public Sector tendering can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be!
Five helpful hints to help you win more work:
1. Read the question carefully: government has many stakeholders so there may be nuance in it, intended or otherwise.
2. Read the evaluation criteria carefully: which aspects of each question will be specifically evaluated; there are often surprises in there.
3. Focus your response around three things: the question; the evaluation criteria; and the specification – together, they may shape a response quite differently.
4. If a response is limited to, say, 1000 words – use them all. You will only get one chance!
5. If unsure, use the clarification process. If your questions is solution sensitive, state as much so a response is not published to competitors.
The Public Sector wants and needs strong competition and capable suppliers. The process may deter businesses, but don’t let it deter you.
@augmentasgroup1 #tenders #bidding #public #contract #competition