The interim and contractor market has a wide variety of participants with different drivers and motivations.
Having worked in this sector for a long time, seen its best and worst, we wanted to harness the best and improve on it.
The Augmentas alumni is something different, not simply names in a ‘little black book’. For the more discerning professional interims, we have created a credible network or prequalified and assured professionals, who want to be part of something more.
We commit to our alumni members, providing a nurturing environment for us all to grow individually and collectively.
Rewards are experience-based, including educational opportunities and personal development.
There is no contractual commitment, only a values-based approach that we all expect to be delivered in a contract.
- Access to a broad network of Associates of all skill-sets and levels
- A help-line for advanced advice or guidance across specialisms
- Access to an online document library with useful info and templates
- Regular networking events, to meet other members and grow
- Thought leadership papers, both the provision of and contribution to
- Invitation to Think Tanks, to challenge the norm
- Priority assignments, including contribution to bid-work and solution design
- Multiple projects running in and around other commitments
- Increased rates when roles are extended
- Rewards for loyalty and growth, including experiences and learning