Houses of Parliament - Capability and Capacity Review
Working with our partners Actica, Augmentas Group Limited completed a capability and capacity review for the Houses of Parliament executive across their entire operational service. This included the supporting services of HR, Finance, Procurement and Programme Support, and was intended to challenge whether Parliament had the correct numbers and level of expertise to successfully deliver their Medium-Term Investment Plan (MTIP), valued in excess of £1BN.
The review involved:
- Assessing the current organisation structure and resources in place.
- Reviewing the organisations MTIP.
- Cross reference and challenge the demands of MTIP against current and forecast resource profiles.
- Review existing workforce and functions along with their processes and governance.
- Provide recommendations on any changes that would improve delivery certainty.
The final report was presented to the Houses of Parliament Director General and Executive Committee, with all recommendations being accepted and the changes implemented in line with the proposed plan.
We undertook this review on a fixed price basis, and kept to this and the timeline requested.