Ministry of Justice
Augmentas Group Limited was retained to assist in the development of a business-wide commercial lifecycle management model. This followed findings from Parliamentary reviews that identified a weakness in contract management. Working with the Commercial Directorate, we carried out a diagnostic of the current processes and provided a workable model that could accurately and robustly manage contracts for the future.
To achieve this, we:
- Reviewed all existing documentation.
- Interviewed key users and personnel.
- Identified critical accountability and responsibility improvement areas.
- Developed industry good and best practice knowledge to enhance the operation.
- Assisted in developing new processes and procedures, including alignment to qualification and training practices.
The wider improvement of contract management for the Ministry identified not only savings, but cost avoidance opportunities.
Another commission was to provide procurement leadership to a flagship ICT programme, replacing all incumbent systems and suppliers with a cutting edge towers model, saving up to 30% in operational costs. Augmentas implemented the procurement strategy using many of the routes available through the Procurement Regulations.
Talk to an expert today
London & Southampton
Request a call back, get in touch
0845 0945 170
Tender Management Services
Start-up and expansion | Sale Maturity Model
Meet The Team