Other services and tender successes
Augmentas Group Limited has provided a number of Small to Medium Enterprises (SME) and start-ups with advice across a wide range of areas. These include:
Composite Solutions International (CSi)
A start-up business that intends to provide an innovative composite solution to modular construction. Already achieving its first round of SEIS investment
- Advice to the executive on design and commercial model.
- Project Management and risk-avoidance advice.
- Business Plan development.
An ambitious law firm looking at potential markets to diversify into, leverage the significant reputation and technical expertise.
- Market review.
- Business review.
- Start-up and expansion report and recommendations.
We pride ourselves on the successes we have achieved with and for our customers in improving their bidding processes, and their tender success.
Augmentas Group Limited has achieved:
- 100% success in all pre qualification submissions.
- 88% success in winning new contracts and frameworks.
- £1 billion of new potential revenue for our customers.
We advise on all sectors including: technology, professional services, security industry, consultancy, construction, telecommunications, marketing, PFI finance, and many more.
Recent success has included a PFI framework for Local Authorities, and the single award of a business changing £200M counter-fraud hub.
We are pleased to announce that Augmentas, in partnership with Actica, has secured a one (1) year framework to provide project & programme consultancy service for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.